Stella&Dot – Ecommerce store
Stella & Dot is an online social selling company offering collections of fashion jewelry, costume jewelry and accessories. Stella & Dot, one of Inc 500s fastest growing companies (http://bit.ly/stelladot-inc500) and backed by Sequoia Capital and Radar Partners, is a billion-dollar global brand in the making. Customer needed ecommerce store in order to sell jewelry, cloths, bags etc. Different payment methods and integrations with third-party APIs should be implemented in the first version of the product.
How we helped:
- setup spree commerce gem(solidus) for the ecommerce store. this allowed to manage easily skus, products, category, taxes and all other ecom store related stuff
- setup CircleCI and heroku for easy deployments
- setup Amazon CloudFront CDN, S3, nginx
- setup elasticsearch for faster searching products, categories by many fields
- developed integrations with several payment systems such as paypal, applepay, braintree.
- third-party integrations with sendgrid, braintree, avatax
- developed frontend with use of stimulus and jQuery
- setup test infrastructure
Technology stack used:
- Ruby On Rails
- Project Type:E-commerce store