European Travel Agency
Web app for the online booking portal. That sells tours all over the world. The client needs both mobile and desktop versions of the site. Also, there should be 2 separate apps that should have the same functionality but process orders on different domains. Different third-party integrations should be implemented in the scope of this project. Marketing integration with mailchimp, ticket support integration with freshdesk and payment integration with Adyen.
How we helped:
- product support from the beginning to production release
- in the scope of this product, 2 apps were implemented that have identical functionality but were located on different domains.
- implemented functionality to interact with the third-party payment gateway(Adyen). This logic was encapsulated in a separate project and was used by 2 apps
- increased product covering by tests up to 95% both frontend and backend continue writing tests for the new functionality
- implemented several integrations with third-party API. Like freshdesk, mailchimp
use modern frameworks for the frontend like ReactJS and NodeJS
The technology stack used:
- Amazon EC2
- ROR 4
- Client:European company
- Tags:reactjs, ruby on rails, rspec, capybara, ec2, circleci
- Project Type:Travel Agency